I dreamed of my dead brother last night for the first time since his passing. I have tried not to focus on his death but instead his life. It hasn't been easy. I have had to distance myself from some family for my own self protection.
I have made some not so great decisions this year and done things I swore I'd never do. But I learned some things about me. I have made my husband and kids realise that I need some time for me. I have started losing weight again and focusing on my health and well-being. I love my job but realise nothing lasts forever so I am learning all I can. If I don't stay there I can bring new skills to another job.
The kids are great. Sara is still trying to decide what to do with her life....working part time and taking a class in college. I pray she passes her final!
T.c. is awesome and loves Choir and art and can now read at a fourth grade level. I can't believe he'll be in high school next year.
All in all time marches on and I hope 2016 brings good things.
This blog is written by a woman who is feisty, loving, honest and trying to lose more weight. I have two kids, one who has autism and a hubby of 17 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and my guy
Blog Archive
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (217)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (283)
- ► 2008 (187)
1 comment:
so happy that you are updating:))) 2016 is a new year! make it yours!
Post a Comment